Friday, February 8, 2008

Article - YOU can love you!

You Can Love You

by Rev. Angela Silva
Director of the
Academy For Psychic Studies

I have been reflecting back on what it means to be a sensitive; how I dealt with situations as a spirit in a body when I had no spiritual tools or wasn’t really in touch with my information.

I can remember what it was like being a child three and four years old and seeing my parents not getting along and having terrible fights and arguments. I was fearful and I also felt very unsafe.

When I look back I can see why I mocked up, or created a way to get out of this unsafe environment. My body experienced asthma, I could not breath and I was always very emotional.

I frequently went to the hospital to be taken care of, comforted and fed. The nurses were patient and caring. I really liked being there. I was getting something out of being "sick".

Later in life I learned that I did not have to play this game in order to be well. I could actually create what I want to experience. I could say hello to my body, allow it to be healthy and release all I took on. I could experience compassion and neutrality.

It's not fun to create what you really do not want to experience!

I can deal with being a sensitive now. I still have growth periods, thank goodness for that, and always look forward to the next opportunity to give a healing. You can try one yourself, you'll be amazed!

No comments: