Thursday, January 31, 2008

Article: What Happens when a Spirit gets Stuck

“Debi!”

I heard my grandmother call me clearly. “Debi, come over here. The next thing I knew, I was standing beside my body, which was sleeping in bed. I looked across my room and saw my grandmother standing in an open space, with two males on either side of her. Nana, what are you doing here? I asked, not totally certain just exactly where ‘here’ was. I was living in Seattle at the time, but my grandmother was in a nursing home in Connecticut. I knew I was in my bedroom, but the open space was not a place I recognized.

“Deborah Jane, come see me.” We continued talking back and forth like this for a while until she simply said, “I love you, Debi.” Then I realized I was out of my body, proved it to myself by putting my arm through the wall, got scared and woke-up.

In the morning my mother called with some ‘sad’ news. “Let me guess,” I said, “Nana passed away last night.”

“How the hell did you know that?” was all my mom could say. I explained how Nana had been visiting me all night to say good-bye.

A few years later I was looking through old family photos and recognized one of the males I had seen my grandmother with as she made her transition; he was her brother. In a psychic reading I was told both males were acting as her guides to help her step over to the other side.

To read the rest of the article click here.

For more information on stuck spirits, check out the Ghost Hunters at http://www.srfacdemy.com/.


Debi Livingston is a Board Certified Hypnotist and Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists, and is chapter leader of the award winning Northern California Chapter of the NGH. She is director of ISHI School of Hypnosis Training in Berkeley, CA.

For more info visit
http://www.hypnotraining.org/







No comments: